|.||GoldReg is already packed with functionality; however, we know that meeting professional have different needs. If you still need more power for your meeting site, ISIS' programmers can completely customize your site to your specifications. Contact our sales department for more details about customization.|
- Contact the sales department at:
- Customer must provide the following information:
- Is this meeting going to be downloaded into the GOLD SYSTEM?
- Has the site been created and published already?
- Web form fields to be added, deleted, or changed
- What information on the form is "required" to be filled in by an attendee?
- Is there a need to change items such as E-mail confirmations, On-line confirmation pages, Administrative tools and/or any other functions of the GoldReg system?
- Dates: Site Delivery Date and Meeting Dates
- ISIS will provide a pricing estimate based on the initial requirements, finalize any additional requirements and will schedule the project for development. Requirements, and deadlines may all be discussed and re-negotiated during this phase.
- Both parties agree to the terms defined in the proposal and a financial agreement is finalized. Development will not begin until this phase and a financial obligation notice is sent.
- Development of initial requirements begins. Some contact may occur between the programmer and client to ensure accuracy and to confirm any details or issues that may arise.
TESTING PHASE 1
- In-house testing by ISIS programmers. (usually combined with Development Phase)
TESTING PHASE 2
- Testing done by the client. This phase will require the client to review customization, test form and view data. If the form is downloaded into the GOLD SYSTEM, it will be required that the information be downloaded into GOLD to ensure the proper information is appearing where you want it to.
- If the site was built for a third-party, this third party must be satisfied by the customization, as well.
- Once the client and third-party client has agreed that all work has been done to their satisfaction, the site can be released to the World Wide Web. Upon this agreement, all issues will need to be analyzed and scheduled based on availability.