ISIS Announces the Release of The Gold System v406/11/2004
ISIS Corporation announces the release of The Gold System v4. Version 4 is the culmination of a year’s worth of enhancements recommended by Gold’s current customers. The new version features improvements for ease of use to budget, task and travel management modules, in addition to modifications of the look and feel of the system.
The Gold System is a powerful client server application built on the Microsoft SQL Server platform that can be distributed in a group environment over a local area network or to the enterprise over a wide area network.
The Gold System's eight standard modules have already been providing today's meeting professionals with the tools needed to manage all aspects of the planning process since 1996. Since then ISIS has continued to improve The Gold System in functionality, flexibility and convenience.
In addition the eight standard modules, the Gold System has full reporting capabilities that include over 150 standard reports. Custom reports are easily created and added to the system menus.
System Enhancements Include:
· A schedule of Meeting Tasks in calendar form
· A new Meeting Definitions page in the Meetings Module allows free form text information about a meeting to be added and labeled as desired.
· Budget dates automatically update along with event dates
· The Copy Information function in the Registration Module now includes Copy Travel Request and Copy Credit Card information. Also, the user may now bring up the Source Attendee directly from the Copy Information dialog box.
· In addition to searching for airports by Name or Airport Code for Travel and Travel Request entry, the user now has the ability to view the airports by City directly on the screen with the touch of a button.
· A new page, Populate from Budget, has been added which allows the user to populate the Invoice Details from Budget entries. By just choosing a resource, the user can create an invoice in a matter of seconds. The user can also specify which Budget entries from that Resource to include on the invoice, if not all of them are wanted.
The ISIS Corporation is the leader in supplying technology to the meeting planning industry. Its on-line registration tool, GoldReg, can be used as a stand-alone meeting management system, or can capture registration information for import into Gold. Sabre, Apollo and Worldspan interfaces are also available for Gold, so customers can maintain all meeting information in one relational database.
For more information, contact ISIS Corp. at 201-337-8115 ext.38 or E-mail email@example.com.